Thursday, July 13, 2006

so fast

this will be quick becuase i'm so tired and want to get some decent sleep tonight so i can enjoy the weekend, plus i am waiting on some laundry--tomorrow is casual friday and all my jeans were dirty. 4th day of work was good. fairly uneventful, though it was raining this morning about the time i needed to get up and that made me want to sleep all day. after work i went to dinner with mike booker, which was great. i hadn't seen him in so long. he lives here but will be moving to augusta pretty soon, so it was awesome to hang out with him. he took me around downtown and we walked around some and walked through the bombing memorial which was really amazing. i would like to go back during the day and walk through the museum.

i've been thinking about a lot of things during my hours at work reading and sitting in the dark. i'll write about them sometime probably. right now my eyes are tired, i need some serious rest. i wish my dang washer would hurry the heck up.

Listening: Strange and Beautiful, Aqualung

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home